A news reader for the Mac with support for various sync services.
Reeder 4 adds new features like…
- The new Bionic Reading mode
- An in-app Read Later service which syncs with iCloud
- Image previews in the articles list (finally)
- An image viewer
- Much improved article viewer
- More layout options, including automatic layout depending on window size
- Improved reader view
Navigate the app using gestures for a great reading experience. Customize shortcuts and gestures to fine-tune the app to your needs.
Supported sync services:
- Feed Wrangler
- The Old Reader
- BazQux Reader
If you want to use a self-hosted service, Reeder should work with services which use the Fever or the Google Reader API. Or just standalone RSS (without syncing) if you don’t want to use any service.
Reeder 4 is also available for iOS.
Cmd-click on an article list entry now opens the default browser (as it did in Reeder 3)
- More Pocket sync issues. Pocket syncing should be completely fixed now. If you’re still seeing errors, you might want to try to do a full resync (see Pocket account settings) to get everything working correctly.
- Crash when navigating the feeds list with up/down-arrow
- Various other issues
- You must login to post comments